Kalia is a VSCode extension/dark theme.
Here is what you get:
- Pastel colors near monochromic. Contextual syntax-highlighting.
- Balanced contrast. Carefully selected styling to help you focus on the code's flow.
- A tick line on the left showing the top function scope.
- Get VSCode from here
- Install, open and choose Extensions from menu
- Search for "Kalia"
- Click Install to install it
- Click Reload to reload the editor
- You can then access the theme from the menu bar click: Code > Preferences > Color Theme > Kalia