This Visual Studio Code extension allows you to automatically add selected functions to a header file in C projects.
- Automatically adds selected functions to the designated header file.
- Supports customizing the header file path in the workspace settings.
- Works with C projects.
- Visual Studio Code 1.59.0 or later.
- Open a C source file in Visual Studio Code.
- Select the function(s) you want to add to the header file.
- Open the command palette by pressing
Cmd+Shift+P on macOS).
- Type "Add Function to Header" and select the corresponding command from the list.
- Choose the header file to which you want to add the selected functions.
- The selected functions will be automatically inserted into the chosen header file.
Note: If you prefer to set a custom keyboard shortcut for the "Add Function to Header" command, you can do so by going to
File > Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts and searching for the command by name.
To report a bug or ask for a feature, please open a Github issue.
- Initial release of the "42 Function to Header" extension.