A VS Code plugin that generates a screenshot of the highlighted content.
You can take the code snapshot in two steps:
- Highlight the code
- Run the command
Capture: Take a snapshot
- [x] Generate code snippets
- [x] Syntax highlighting
- [x] Adjustable image dimensions
- [ ] Customizable theme
- [ ] Customizable fonts
- This directory contains configuration files for VS Code specific to your project.
- For example, it might include a launch.json file for debugging configurations.
- This directory contains the source files for your extension.
- Typically, this includes a extension.ts file, which is the main entry point for your extension.
- This directory contains any tests for your extension.
- It usually includes a suite folder with extension test files.