A theme extension for Visual Studio Code.
- Mainly focused on Node.js, HTML5 / CSS / JS (TS) development.
- Follows common textmate tokens (such as
variable.property...) so try it on any languages and report issues on the GitHub repo.
- Any suggestions/contributions are welcomed!
- When installation completes, select dark-solarin-3 as your color theme (Preferences → Workbench: Color Theme → dark-solarin-3)
- I recommend first pushing all code to a public GitHub repository.
- Follow these steps for publishing your theme using the vsce command line tool (short for "Visual Studio Code Extensions").
For more information