Jest Test Explorer for Visual Studio Code
Run your Jest tests using the Test Explorer UI.
Forked and adopted from rtbenfield/vscode-jest-test-adapter where it appeared abandoned. The project had a lot of potential, so it was adopted here.
- Install the extension and restart VS Code
- Open a project with Jest tests
- Currently limited to Jest being available from the
./node_modules/.bin/jest path from the VS Code workspace directory. We are working to make this more flexible.
- Open the Test view
- Run / Debug your tests in the Test Explorer
- Check your test failures in the the VS Code Output Window
- Note there is one Output Window per project named: Jest ([project name])
- Azure DevOps is used to build and test
master branch and pull requests.
- GitHub is used to host the source code and manage user issues.
- Azure Boards are used to manage development tasks.
- Pre-release versions of the extension are published to GitHub releases.
- Release versions will be published to GitHub releases and the marketplace.
Contributions are welcome. This project was partially an attempt to increase my devops and software delivery skills.