There are over 200 snippets and 700 icons.
- Install Visual Studio Code 0.10.1 or higher
- Launch Code
- From the command palette Ctrl-Shift-P (Windows, Linux) or Cmd-Shift-P (OSX)
- Select Install Extension
- Choose the extension
- Reload Visual Studio Code
Type part of a snippet, press enter and the snippet unfolds. All of the snippets start with i1_
Alternatively, press Ctrl+Space (Windows,Linux) or Cmd+Space (OSX) to activate snippets from within the editor.
See the docs at https://github.com/digitaldrummerj/vscode-ionic1-snippets/blob/master/docs.md
Based off the awesome work for the Ionic sublime snippets by https://github.com/imsingh/ionic-sublime-plugin and https://github.com/felquis/ionic-sublime-plugin.
Contributions are greatly appreciated. Please fork the repository and submit a pull request.
- Changed: snippet prefix from ionic to i1_
- Fixed: issue with snippets that had semi-colon having intellsense for snippet name disappearing when you typed the semi-colon
- Changed: i1_modal to have 2 versions
- i1_modal_html created the html for ion-modal-view with a title and content area. meant for use when you are using a seperate template file for the modal.