The client extension for Elasticsearch Analyze API. The client provides viewer of Analyze API Response. The API response is JSON, but it is hard to
- Send Analyze Request in editor and view response in another editor with webview
- Parameters can be set in the file that has
.esanalyze file from template
Open "Command Pallete", use 'Create Elasticsearch Analyze Request' command. Plugin open text editor with 4 parameter names.
Set following parameters in editor. All parameters are required.
- host - Elasticsearch host. "http://localhost:9200"
- indexName - Index name that contains the field you want to analyze.
- analyzerNames - A list of analyze names. It can be specified 1 or more analyzers. e.g.
- text - Target text of analyze API.
Click gray text
Analyze text with analyzers in editor. So the plugin calls Analyze API with your parameters, then open the response of Analyze API in another column.
- Only support basic authentication
- Only support
text params in Analyze API. No support
See LICENSE file.