Adds nix language support for VSCode Editor.
PRs welcome for them
Visual Studio Code
F1 and enter the
ext install jnoortheen.nix-ide command or search for
The extension can be downloaded from the release page.
Installing the extension Locally
Just clone the GitHub repository under your local extensions folder:
- Mac / Linux:
- Document the purpose of functions and classes.
- When adding a new feature, please mention it in the
README.md Features section. Use screenshots when applicable.
- Conventional Commit style should be used for commit messages as it is used to generate changelog.
- TypeScript is used to develop the extension
yarn build # this will build the extension
Releasing a new version
yarn env-cmd yarn release
Special thanks to
- article to have all the pieces in one place to develop vscode extension with
- The extension vscode-fish is modified to work for