Dotnet new extension
This extension is built on top of the
dotnet new CLI, it allows for an easier creation of templates, by selecting the template, filling out the parameters & use the create button.
Currently this extension adds a command (
Dotnet new: Create item from template). This will create a new window with all the currently available templates in dotnet new (including separately installed templates).
It also add the option to create this from a folder in the explorer. Rightclick a folder, select
Create new item from template here and opens up the same as the above command, but with the folder prefilled.
dotnet core sdk
This extension is dependent on the
dotnet new CLI. It is tested with
dotnet core 2.0 and
dotnet core 2.1. It might work for
dotnet core 1.0.
When reopening create tab, it switches back to template overview.
- Initial release of
- Fixed issue where the html wasn't packaged properly, now it does work.
- Created styling for the webview based on settings of your current theme.
- Fixed issue where parsing of the templates didn't work with different length then the default.
- Added UI element to select the folder for output, instead of selecting it the moment that you hit
- Added the option to create template by right clicking folder
- Some templates commonly have parameter of type
string, where that should be
text. These will now also be showed in template creation as text.
- Changed the location of where the dotnet commands are run. They will run in the workspace folder if available, otherwise they will still run in the vscode install directory
- Added version of the dotnet CLI to the UI.
Support for the
int input types (not used in default templates)