A collection of VSCode tools to help working with Jenkins X
The following settings can be configured in the workspace:
Defines a custom path for
Specifies which container ports will be exposed by the
Jenkins X Explorer
By opening the
Jenkins X explorer in the UI you can browse folders, repositories, branches, pipelines and build logs:
- browse all the pipelines in your team with real time updates as release or pull request pipelines start/stop.
- open pipeline build logs inside the VS Code Terminal
- browse the Jenkins pipeline page, git repository, build logs or applications easily
- right click on the Jenkins X explorer
- start/stop pipelines too!
- open DevPods with source code synchronisation in a single command in VS Code for developing inside the cloud with the same container images and pod templates as the CI/CD pipelines
Activate the watch activities by opening up the VSCode palette
jx watch activities and the extension command will be activated.
There are a number of commands available which can be invoked from VCode palette with