px to PX
This is an extension for Visual Studio Code that allows you to convert px to PX, and vice versa.
Alt+Z Px to PX, and PX to px. Converts selected text from px to PX, and PX to px.
Alt+S Asks for a new px per PX value.
- Px to PX, and PX to px. Converts selected text from px to PX, and PX to px.
- Px to PX. Converts selected text from px to PX
- PX to px. Converts selected text from PX to px
- Px per PX. Asks for a new px per PX value.
This extension contributes the following settings:
px-to-PX.px-per-PX: number of pixels per PX. Default is
px-to-PX.number-of-decimals-digits: maximum number of decimals digits a px or PX can have
px-to-PX.only-change-first-ocurrence: set to change all or only the first selected ocurrence of px/PX
px-to-PX.notify-if-no-changes: enable/disable notification that alerts the users if no conversion could be made
- If you select a value with multiple cursors it will get converted, but following cursors may change place after the conversion.
- 'Edits from command extension.pxToPXAndPXToPx were not applied' message appears in debug console.
Feel free to fork this repository and use it the way you like. If you want to propose a nice new feature, just create a pull request from you forked branch.