||Enable/disable this extension.|
||VS project file to watch and update. Defaults: "njsproj"|
||VS project file encoding. Defaults: "ascii"|
||Mapping from file extension to vsproj XML element. Defaults to:
||Regular expression to match files you want to add to vsproj.|
||Regular expression to exclude files you do not want to add to vsproj.|
These regular expressions will prevent unwanted files to be added in the proj file. If a file matches
excludeRegex, it will be excluded.
You can also ignore files by workspace with the
exclude setting described above.
FORKED FROM :
Most Recent Release (1.2.1)
- Configure VS project file encoding
- Debug output in terminal
- Exlude files from workspace configuration file
- Need a workspace configuration to activate and constraint the folders
- All prompts have been removed
- Work when creating folders
- Work when moving files/folders
- Work when renaming file/folder
- Work when removing files/folders
See GitHub for full release history
- Renaming file or folder and changing only case will create a second entry with the new file/folder name without removing the previous.