Language extension for ISPC, the Intel® SPMD Program Compiler
This extension provides
- Syntax highlighting
- Auto completion of ISPC standard library functions
- Function parameter help for standard library functions
- Real-time file validation and problem (error/warning) reporting
These features are activated in files with the extensions "*.ispc" and '*.isph'.
- macOS® and Linux users will need to have the Mono Runtime installed.
- Be sure to edit ispc.compilerPath and provide the fully qualified path to the compiler executable.
- Version 1.1.0 and above requires ISPC v1.13.0 or greater if using the edit time validation feature.
For more information
- Added support for remote editing and GitHub Codespaces. Currently this extension is defined as a "ui" extension, and does not run on the server.
- Added new keywords to the grammar file for new language keywords and types like int8, uint8, int16, uint16, int32, uint32, etc.
- Updated the available standard library functions.
- Added a Target OS setting.
- Added a CPU setting.
- Updated the availble choices for the compiler architecture setting.
- Allow the extension to function without a fully qualified path for the compiler if the compiler is in %PATH%
- Fix for an extremely rare crash in the server on shutdown.
Pete Brubaker, Intel®