Language extension for ISPC, the Intel® SPMD Program Compiler
This extension provides
- Syntax highlighting
- Auto completion of ISPC standard library functions
- Function parameter help for standard library functions
- Real-time file validation and problem (error/warning) reporting
These features are activated in files with the extensions "*.ispc" and '*.isph'.
- macOS® and Linux users will need to have the Mono Runtime installed
- macOS® and Linux are not well tested due to lack of hardware. Feedback is welcome!
- Be sure to edit ispc.compilerPath provide the fully qualified path to the compiler executable
For more information
Author: Pete Brubaker, Intel®