ITF Trace Viewer
VS Code extension for viewing ITF trace
files as nicely
- There are two view modes:
- "Single table" mode displays each state of the trace as a row in a table.
- "Chained tables" mode displays a sequence of states, where each state is a table.
- Differences in fields of consecutive states are displayed with border colors:
- Red for same-type objects with different values.
- Violet for same-type objects that differ in their set of keys.
- Green for new elements that don't exist in the previous state.
- Filter by variables: select which variables you want to hide or show.
- Hide or show the initial state (hidden by default).