RocketUI - Snippets of common UI elements
Raw HTML + CSS snippets of common UI components.
Using RocketUI on Visual Studio Code:
RocketUI library reference screenshot:
Figma file screenshot:
The goal of this extension is to help:
- front-end development beginners to learn how to build common UI with raw HTML & CSS.
- front-end development professionals that don't want/need a CSS framework to quickly build web interfaces being more productive.
- Goto extensions by pressing Ctrl-Shift-X (Windows/Linux) or Cmd-Shift-X (macOS).
- Search for 'Common UI elements - Snippets' and click on 'Install'.
- Restart Visual Studio Code.
- Open or create an HTML file and start coding.
- Start typing 're-', followed by pressing Ctrl+Space. A list of snippets will show up.
The element 'Form: Multiple options' does not work properly yet. Will be fixed in future releases. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Initial release of this extension.