Issuetracker for Gitea
Gitea-VSCode is an Visual Studio Code extension that allows you to manage (currently only view) your issues.
Go to your settings, and find the
Gitea section, and fill out the details.
Please make sure not to make your authtoken public, as it can be used to act on your behalf.
Keep instance key
"gitea.token" in user settings other section keys keep in
Otherwise do not push the .vscode folder to your repository and doublecheck this part. It contains your gitea server instance key.
- go to
,"gitea.token": "%YOUR_KEY%" in VS code user settings in following locations:
- Win %APPDATA%\Code\User\settings.json
- Mac $HOME/Library/Application Support/Code/User/settings.json
- Linux $HOME/.config/Code/User/settings.json
- fill in
, "gitea.instanceURL": "%YOUR_GITEA_SERVER%"
, "gitea.owner": "%OWNER%"
, "gitea.repo": "%REPO_NAME%"
The following details are needed
- Port (either 80 or 443) in case that you use docker please enter the exposed port
- BaseURL (default to "") in case you have your instance reachable on a suburl.
- Domain in format: "example.com"
- Repository owner (may be an organisation): "TestOrganisation"
- Repository name "ExampleRepository"
When you've finished you can press the refresh button in the open issues section and you'll see the issues of the first 10 pages (only open issues).
In order to get nice looking issue icons in multiple colors (of your choice) you just need to assign a label to your issue. The color is being fetched automatically. In most cases you need to restart visual studio code to apply the icons in the issues tab if you've changed them though.
Please refer to each project's style and contribution guidelines for submitting patches and additions. In general, we follow the "fork-and-pull" Git workflow.
- Fork the repo on GitHub
- Clone the project to your own machine
- Commit changes to your own branch
- Push your work back up to your fork
- Submit a Pull request so that we can review your changes
NOTE: Be sure to merge the latest from "upstream" before making a pull request!
- Implement a
Close Issue Button
- Create Issues via Webview
- Support multiple git servers