VSCode Plugin: Flutter EasyLocalization
Extract strings into localization files and generate all translations while
doing so, all from the comfort of staying in the development file.
- extract current file's strings into localization files
- generate all translations for the extracted strings
- decide if the string is for the current file or for the whole project
What it does:
- extracts the current strings into the localization files
- asks for the translation for each language available
- puts the translations into the localization files
- generates the key file for the translations
- replaces the strings in the current file with the generated keys
- updates imports to access the generated key file
Or simply put
Makes your translation workflow a lot easier and faster.
Note on the underlying package
This plugin is based on the
You need to add this package to your
pubspec.yaml file in order to use this
This plugin is not affiliated with the package in any way.
The credit of the translation engine itself goes to the
The relative directory where the translations files live in.
The prefix for translations keys to use when extracting for genewral purpose.
If the translation files should be sorted alphabetically after generation.
The relative directory where the generated key file should be saved to.
The name of the generated key file.
Please report any issues at: Flutter EasyLocalization VSCode Plugin - GitHub Repository
Pull requests are WELCOME !
If you have improvements or feel like you can solve a bug, please do not
hesitate to submit a pull requests.
Even if you think you might not be skilled
enough. That is pure bullsh*t. We are all beginners - all the time :)
Support This Plugin
If you like this plugin and want to support it - submit a feature request, a
pull request or simply buy me
a little coffee :) - Thank You.
or direct via
I disclaim that I forgot to disclaim the right disclaims.