Future Plan: Switch colorful themes by command bar
The Microsoft Office 2016 Theme(Full Application) for VSCode is out!
You can now code on a comfortable UI in VSCODE!
1. Install Office Theme from activity bar
- Launch VSCode
- Click Extensions from activity bar
- Search for "Office Theme"
- Press Install
- Choose your color choice
- And now you can enjoy Office Theme!
2. Install Office Theme by Command Palette
- Click View > Command Palette...
ext install huacat.office-theme
- And you will see this extension
If you would like to help in the further development of this extension, you can clone my repository to your computer to modify it.
Follow this steps:
- go to terminal
git clone https://github.com/huacat1017/huacat.office-theme.git
- Wait for a moment, you can develop Office Theme.
How to develop?
- If you install office 2016(or higher), you can launch Office. It's a way to help you develop.
- And then press
- Launch Paint 3D and paste Screenshot.
- Use color picker to get MS Office color.