Pacific Theme for VS Code
Not-so-dark theme designed for Retina Display.
This theme is also available for Sublime Text and Atom
- Open VS Code and click Setting icon on the bottom-left corner
- Click "Color Theme" and a popup will appear. Choose "Install additional Color Theme..." at the bottom of the list.
- Search for "Pacific", install it and reload VS Code.
- Click the Setting icon again and choose "Pacific" from the list.
- Codecademy.com - Color palette are taken from one of their tutorial series.
- Monokai Extended - tmTheme files are based on theirs.
- Also thanks to all contributors to the Sublime and Atom version.