CC Extension Builder for Visual Studio Code
This extension, makes it easier to create HTML5 extensions for Adobe Creative Cloud in Visual Studio Code.
Works on both Mac and Windows!
- Creates an extension for you based on a premade template.
- Allows you to enable and disable CEP debug mode inside Visual Studio Code.
Initial release of the extension.
- Added a disable CEP debug mode command.
- Added template picker option, to allow the user to choose between the different templates.
- Fixed a lot of Windows issues, Windows now works and has been tested!
- General performance improvements.
- Adds compatibility with CEP 9 and basic compatbility with the upcoming CEP 10.
- Updated/Removed NPM modules with security vulnerabilities.
- Code Cleanup
- Adds prefixes to the commands in order to distinquish them from other commands. (See Issue #5)