Gno for Visual Studio Code
The VS Code Gno extension
provides language support for the Gnolang and enhance your Gnolang development experience.
Install Go 1.18 or newer if you haven't already.
go install mvdan.cc/gofumpt@latest
Add Go bin to PATH
e.g (For MacOS)
- Open zsh shell configuration file
- [Syntax highlighting] - Syntax highlighting for Gno files
- [Formatting] - Automatically apply gofumpt formatting on save
- [Precompile] - Precompile uses gno.
gno need to be installed for this feature to work. You can also enable precompile on save in the configuration.
- [Snippets] - Templates that make it easier to enter repeating code patterns, such as loops or conditional-statements.
- [Diagnostics] - Build, vet, and lint errors shown as you type or on save. Need
precompileOnSave to be enabled.
We welcome your contributions and thank you for working to improve the Gnolang
development experience in VS Code.