Enhance your coding experience by seamlessly integrating notes right within VSCode!
Just highlight a code segment, add your insights, and then view them organized in your sidebar.
- Attach Notes to Code: Make personal annotations and jot down ideas, to-dos, or necessary fixes.
- Search Through Notes: Quickly find the information you need with a search bar.
- Edit Notes On-The-Fly: Update both note content and title without the need to open a new window.
- Jump To Code: Click on a note to navigate directly to the corresponding line in your code.
- Select the code you wish to annotate.
- Open the command palette and execute the
Create Note command.
- Jot down your thoughts, ideas, or reminders.
- View, search, edit, or click to jump right from the sidebar!
- View all your notes from the entire workspace in a structured treeview