- Ree: Go To Package. Easily navigate between ree packages
- Ree: Go To Spec. Create missing spec files for package ruby files. Navigate between package files and corresponding Rspec files.
- Ree: Generate Package Schema (Package.schema.json). Automaticaly updates package schema on package files update.
- Ree: Generate Packages Schema (Packages.schema.json).
- Ree: Generate Package. Create new ree package for your project.
- Ree: Go To Package Object. Find and navigate to specific package object.
- Go to definition for Ree objects. Navigate to Ree object source code file.
- Hover analyser for Ree objects. Get Ree object description on hover.
- Autocompletion for Ree objects. Start typing object name and use autocomplete to populate object links section.
- Validation of Ree object on save. Displays issues in the problems section.
This extension requires
ree binary that could be installed using rubygems:
gem install ree.
Initial release of Ree extension
- Fixed invalid spec count in status bar
- Extended spec template to support more variables: CLASS_NAME, OBJECT_NAME, MODULE_NAME, PACKAGE_NAME, RELATIVE_FILE_PATH
- Fixed issues with spec files creation
- Ree: Go To Package Object command
- Go to definition for Ree objects
- Hover analyser for Ree objects
- Autocompletion for Ree objects
- Resolve issue with document templates not working for empty files
- Disable autocompletion for not saved files
- Docker integration. Added plugin settings to configure docker container name & app folder. Plugin will execute Ree commands inside docker container if enabled
- Code navigation, autocompletion & hints are now supported for gem packages
- Added hints for method args
- Added Go to definition support for linked constants