This extension is mainly for my personal use but others are welcome to use it as well.
The main purpose of this extension is to provide competitive programming snippets for golang.
You may be thinking who do competitive programming in golang. Well I do ;)
1. gopro - basic starter file with buffered printf and scanf with testcase loop.
2. goset - set data-structure in golang.
3. gostack - stack data-structure.
4. goqueue - queue data-structure.
5. gograph - graph data-structure snippet(required set data-structure e.g. goset).
6. gofs - bfs(or dfs) algorithm snippet(required graph and queue(or stack) snippet).
7. goheap - min heap data-structure snippet, require "container/heap".
Running the Sample
When you type goset in a golang file, you would see the snippet for set data-structure.