IPFS Editor for VSCode
The is a VSCode extension to load and edit files on IPFS.
- [x] Import file/directory by CID
- [x] Import file/directory by IPNS
- [x] Edit/save file
- [x] Upload new CAR to web3.storage
- [x] Publish with DNSLink
Open Settings and filter by
IPFS, you'll see the settings below.
The API address to your IPFS node,
http://127.0.0.1:5001 by default.
Note that you need to start your local IPFS daemon before you can connect to its endpoint.
The configuration for publishing nodes.
- Get your own web3.storage token.
cloudflare is supported at the moment, set your token here to support DNSLink.
domainProvider is a mapping between your top-level domain and its provider. Only
cloudflare is supported at the moment.
- Open command palette and search
- Edit files like in local file system
- Upload and publish new changes with a click
How to add a domain?
Link a directory to a domain:
- Create a file named
CNAME with the desired domain as its content.
- Put it in the directory which is supposed to be linked to this domain.
├── CNAME # content: awesome.com
blog, its CID will be linked to
awesome.com if its provider is properly configured.
Link a file to a domain:
- Create a file with a name of the target file suffixed with
.CNAME, and fill its content with the desired domain.
- Put the file in the same directory as the target file.
└── target.html.CNAME # content: awesome.com