Vscode Google Translate
Quickly translate selected text right in your code 🚀
- Select some text to translate
- Select the output languages you want and enjoy 👍
If the keyboard shortcut doesn't work for you, you have two options:
- Open the command palette and manually select 'Translate selection(s)'
- Open your keyboard shortcuts, search for 'Translate selection(s)' and set a new shortcut for this command.
Want to quickly translate into a specific language?
Here's how to set your preferred language to Japanese.
- Get your preferred language code from the web.
- Add the following setting to your workspace:
- Open the command palette and select "Translate selection(s) to preferred language".
Pull request are welcome. Fork the project, clone it, install dependencies
npm i and start coding :-).