Fuchsia extension for VS Code
This VS Code extension implements the commonly needed functionality for Fuchsia development.
This is a Work In Progress Currently supporting:
- Interacting with the fuchsia target device.
- Setting the default target.
- Sending commands to the target.
- Debugging C/C++ components.
- Filtering and listening to target logs.
- FIDL syntax highlighting
FFX path settings
The FFX tool path can be set under
Settings > Extensions > Fuchsia SDK.
If this path is not set, the extension will automatically search for it at:
- Please report issues/feedback here.
Use of the Fuchsia core developer tools is subject to the Google Terms of Service.