This is a VSCode Extension for working with repositories managed by the Forestry.io Content Mangement System.
Have an idea? Open a Feature Request
f.fmt: Matter Template
f.text: Text field
f.textarea: Plain Textarea field
f.wysiwyg: WYSIWYG Textarea field
f.toggle: Toggle field
f.num: Number field
f.color: Color field
- Currenct Section: A status bar item will display the Forestry Section where that a Markdown file lives.
This extension contributes the following settings:
forestry.pathToSettings: the path to the settings file. Default:
Known Issues 🐛
Did you find a problem? Open an Issue
A tentative list of future features:
- Full snippet support for creating Front Matter Templates and adding Fields
- Front Matter Templates
- Go to the FMT of the current file.
- Validate a file's front matter using it's FMT
- Team Support
- See who's editing which files in Forestry
- See which files have uncommitted changes in Forestry.
Pairs Well With 🍷
Slack Channel 💬
Join the #vscode channel in the Forestry.io community Slack group!