Keep your project's version of Angular and related packages evergreen with periodic update checks and upgrade your Angular CLI projects with ease.
- Launch Angular Evergreen
- Schedules a
Check for Angular Updates every 24 hours.
- Stop command, cancels scheduled checks for updates
- Check for Angular Updates
- Manually run to see if there are updates
- Checks to see if git branch is clean
ng update --all
- Subscribe to
next update channels
- Ability to rollback upgrades (partial rollback in 0.7)
- Assist users clean git branch before update
Have a feature request or submit a PR? Submit an issue/PR on GitHub here.
Projects setup with
"ng-evergreen.checkFrequency": "On Load" | "Hourly" | "Daily" | "Weekly" | "Bi-Weekly",
"ng-evergreen.upgradeChannel": "Latest" | "Next"
- Select upgrade channel
- Ability to skip a release and be notified on the next release
- More reliable upgrade check algorithm
- More reliable upgrade algoritm with git commits, removing uncommited files and more informative force guidance to restore TypeScript state
- Fixed runtime bug on Windows 10
- Check frequency setting to remember your preffered update check frequency
- No longer nags at every launch
- Help run
--force when update fails
Initial beta release with git clean check, scheduled and manually triggered basic ng update capability.