Keep your project's version of Angular and related packages evergreen with periodic update checks and upgrade your Angular CLI projects with ease.
- Launch Angular Evergreen
- Schedules a
Check for Angular Updates every 24 hours.
- Stop command, cancels scheduled checks for updates
- Check for Angular Updates
- Manually run to see if there are updates
- Checks to see if git branch is clean
ng update --all
- Subscribe to
rc update channels
- Assist users clean git branch before update
- Help run
--force when update fails
typescript version, after a
ng build and
ng test after upgrade
- Ability to rollback upgrades
- Check for updates to packages not covered by
ng update i.e.
- Allow customizing schedule interval
- Support non-@angular/cli Angular projects
Have a feature request or submit a PR? Submit an issue/PR on GitHub here.
Projects setup with
Initial beta release with git clean check, scheduled and manually triggered basic ng update capability.