Keep your project's version of Angular and related packages evergreen, keep your settings in sync, and upgrade your Angular CLI projects with ease.
Angular Evergreen makes it easier to configure, update, and test your Angular CLI projects.
- Support for multi-root projects and non-standard folder structures
Have a feature request or submit a PR? Submit an issue/PR on GitHub here.
Projects setup with
"ng-evergreen.upgradeChannel": "Latest" | "Next"
- Improved UX to make it clear user is about to run a command
- Improved icon contrast
- Added npm check updates command
- Check if git status clean before running certain quick commands
- Re-organized UI
- Added more convenience commands
- Implemented ability to view available packages
- Fixed bug where terminal would always open on launch
- Improved update check speed
- Implemented sidebar UI
- Removed check frequency to always check on load
- Improved stability
- Select upgrade channel
- Ability to skip a release and be notified on the next release
- More reliable upgrade check algorithm
- More reliable upgrade algoritm with git commits, removing uncommited files and more informative force guidance to restore TypeScript state
- Fixed runtime bug on Windows 10
- Check frequency setting to remember your preffered update check frequency
- No longer nags at every launch
- Help run
--force when update fails
Initial beta release with git clean check, scheduled and manually triggered basic ng update capability.
See the file named THIRDPARTY for attributions.