Bootstrap 4 with CDN Boilerplate
Ever been trying to start with a bootstrap template?
This is normally not an issue but I found it tedious with using
! then add all CSS with font-awesome and jquery etc.
This extension will solve the issue for you with a simple
TAB and your up and running with a full template
PR are open to make this even better!
Shortcuts / Commands
||Creates an Bootstrap 4 starter template. With Jquery, popper.js and Font-Awesome 5
||Creates an Bootstrap 4 starter template. Only with CSS (No Jquery) and Font-Awesome 5
||Creates an Bootstrap 4 starter template. With Jquery, Font-Awesome 4.7
||Creates an Bootstrap 4 starter template. With Jquery, popper.js and Font-Awesome 5 (Ajax support)
||Default Navigation for Bootstrap 4
||Class to Align Navigation Center
||Class to Align Navigation Right
||Class to Use Tab Style Navigation
||Class to Use Pill Style Navigation
||Default Dropdown Navigation (Requires Jquery)
||Class to Justify Navigation
||Bootstrap Form Group parent element
||Bootstrap Form Control
||Bootstrap form with input, select and textarea
- Updated FontAwesome 5 to 5.10.0-11
- Updated FontAwesome 5 to 5.8.2
- Updated Jquery to 3.4.1
- Updated popper.js to 1.50.0
- Changed FontAwesome 4 to 5 on Bootstrap 3 Starter Template
- Fixed issues with updating and publishing
Fixed some issues with readme
- Updated Bootstrap to version 4.2.1
- Updated Fontawesome to version 5.7.0
- Added Bootstrap 3 Template
!b3cdn for the legacy people that wanted it.
- Added full form with input, select and textarea. #9 - Thanks to @wings30306
- Added a license #8 - This plugin now has a GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE.
- Fixed the table in readme looking wrong.
- Removed Django and vue HTML as it was not working correctly
- Fixed some minor spelling errors in readme and other files
- Added Support for JSX / ReactJS
- Added Support for Vue HTML
- Added Font Awesome 5 Free
- Updated CSS to 4.1.2
- Updated JS to 4.12
- Space in Url for bootstrap. #5
- Fixed popper.js unexpected token error. #6
- Problems with badges not displaying.
- Removed Travis CI Build testing for now
- Fixed error in package.json version
- Added Navigation snippets - Thanks to @karnthis #1
- Added Bootstrap4 CDN without jQuery - Thanks to @nartc #2
- Added 2 basic form snippets: form-group and form-control Thanks to @nartc #3
- Updated readme with table of commands.
- Added travis CI testing (WIP)
- Minor adjustments to files
Initial release of Bootstrap 4 with CDN Boilerplate
No known issues so far.