Rojo for VS Code
This is a VS Code extension that gives you Rojo automatic installation and integration.
Works on both Windows and macOS.
How to use
- If you are a new user, please open the command panel (
Ctrl+Shift+P) and run
Rojo: Open welcome screen to see a guide.
- Otherwise, the extension will automatically activate whenever you have a
rojo.json file in the root of your workspace or when you run a Rojo command.
- Automatically downloads the latest version of Rojo and keeps you up to date.
- Can automatically install the Roblox Studio plugin as well.
- Start and stop Rojo in one click, no need to touch the command line.
- Generates (and provides schema helpers for) rojo.json.
- Includes a quick start guide to help new users get started (
Rojo: Open welcome screen)
- LPGhatguy, for creating and maintaining Rojo.