JSTP Syntax support for Visual Studio Code
Provides syntax support for JSTP in .jstp, .jsrm, .jsrd and .jsrs files.
Install the extension in VS Code
- Open the command palette using Ctrl+P.
ext install vscode-jstp in the command palette.
Select JSTP as a language
- On the bottom-right corner, click on the select language mode button, if you have created a new file it should display Plain Text.
- Select JSTP in the list of languages.
- Alternatively, saving the file with a
.jsrs extension, will allow VS Code to understand that it is a JSTP file, and automatically select the language correctly.
These simple rules will help me to solve your problem.
- Check the Issues and Pull requests sections for duplicates of your question or path.
- Please, use GitHub emotions.
- If you want create Issue:
- Specify the version of your editor and used theme.
- Detailed description of your problem:
- Code sample
- If you want create Pull request:
- Fork this repository and clone it to your machine.
- Open folder contains this extension in VS Code.
- Press F5.
- Make your changes and send a PR.
This software is released under the terms of the MIT license.