An easy and configurable way to take screenshots of your elegant code.
- Realtime configuration, realtime effects
- Download as
svg file or Copy to your clipboard
- Show line numbers (From 1 or real line number)
- Show title and customize title
- Many other configuration options
- Open the command palette (Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows and Linux, Cmd+Shift+P on OS X) and search for
- Select the code you'd like to screenshot.
- Configure the screenshot in realtime.
- Click the 'Download' button to save the screenshot to your disk.
- Or click the 'Copy' button to save the screenshot to your clipboard.
- You can also start ColdCode by selecting code, right clicking, and clicking ColdCode
- Resize the snippet window by dragging the lowerright corner
- "RESET" the configuration to default if you mess it up
Demo / Screenshot
Moonlight II Italic + Jetbrans Mono
OneDark Pro + FiraCode
Light (Visual Studio) + Menlo
Thanks to dom-to-image for generating the images from dom.
Thanks to dom-to-svg for generating the svgs from dom.
Thanks to Polacode that inspired Coldcode.
Thanks to CodeSnap that inspired me many ideas.
Contribution is not very welcome. Please open an issue first so I can stop you from complicating the UX.