This extension for Visual Studio Code lets you quickly switch between your associated component files. Enables you to quickly reach your template file for better productivity.
How to use
The default keybindings to all commands are
- Open component class file (.ts) :
Ctrl + NumPad1
- Open component template file (.html) :
Ctrl + NumPad2
- Open component class file (.scss | .css) :
Ctrl + NumPad3
- Open component class file (.spec.ts) :
Ctrl + NumPad4
Change to your own keybindings
To change default settings open up Keyboard Shortcuts (CTRL K + CTRL S), or your keybindings.json. Replace keybinding to something of your own preference.
- Commands for opening component ( class | template | style | test ) file
- Command to toggle between (.ts) and (.html) file
Invoke via Command Palette
If you don't want to use keybindings at all you can always open Command Palette with
Ctrl+Shift+P and search for:
- Workspace: Toggle associated component files
- Workspace: Open component class file
- Workspace: Open component template file
- Workspace: Open component style file
- Workspace: Open component test file
- See the CHANGELOG for the latest release information.