Vscode extension rtf-README.
This extension is used to help users find the situation that files are changed while the README concerning these files is not read.
Read README.md of the project which includes this extension to learn how to use this extension.
(1) RTF-README: Show READMEs Associated To This File
This is a command that you can use to list READMEs that is relavant to current active file.
(2) RTF-README: Create Config File
This command could help you to create a config file used by extension and CLI.
Note: You can also create ".rtfrrc" manually, the format is shown below.
(1) Display on top of the active editor how many READMEs is associated current active file.
(2) Show hint information message at the bottom right of vscode's window if you need to read some README.
1. Computer becomes hot when using rtf-README extension.
This could be the result of error "System limit for number of file watchers reached".
2. "FetchError: request to https://xxx.xxx.com failed, reason: certificate has expired"
If you see this error, you can simply turn off "Http: System Certificates" in vscode "Settings" to solve this problem.