VSCode Great Icons
A big pack of icons (100+) for your files.
(This image is non-exhaustive and may not be up to date)
Wow, we reached 2.5 million downloads… You’ve made my little set one of the most used by VSC community (well, really far behind the first, but still!). Thanks for your support! You’re amazing. ♥
How to use
After installation and activation, you should go in settings (
Preferences on Windows, or
Preferences on OSX), choose
File Icon Theme, and select
VSCode Great Icons.
I can add more icons if you need, open a new issue to ask which extension you want.
- Extended support for Jest (thanks @SigmundurMorkore)
- Added support for htmlhintrc and stylelintignore (
- Different icon for for
- Added support for Prisma datamodel (
- Added support for TOML files (
- Added support for Storybookfiles (
- Added support for Verilog (
See full changelog here
Do you work with angular?
Check out the Simpler VSCode Icons fork by @DavidBabel! It has a lot of angular icons for various filetypes in angular projects.
Most of these icons come from