This is an extension pack (set of extensions) made for anyone to be able to use my Hollow Knight Theme to its fullest!
IF THIS OR ANY FILE I ASK YOU TO EDIT IS EXTREMELY LONG AND LAGGY, DO ALT+Z, it should help (somewhat).
INSTRUCTIONS || Uninstall instruction at the end
In your json settings (CTRL+SHIFT+P -> Preferences: Open Setting (JSON)), copy paste the settings below
"editor.lineDecorationsWidth": 0, // undocumented
"editor.lineNumbersMinChars": 4, // undocumented
Make sure the correct path is entered to your synthwave84.css! Save the file!
Once you've found synthwave84.css, open it and delete everything, then copy/paste the following into it:
text-shadow: 0 0 2px #100c0f, 0 0 99px #83a8d1, 0 0 10px #83a8d1;
- Save the file. Then, in VS Code, hit CTRL+SHIFT+P -> Enable Neon Dreams.
- Do CTRL+SHIFT+P -> Reload Custom CSS and JS.
You should all be set!
- Disable the background extension (go to your Preferences (JSON) and set "background.enabled" to false);
- Disable neon dreams (CTRL+SHIFT+P -> Disable Neon Dreams);
- Reload custom js and css (CTRL+SHIFT+P -> Reload Custom JS AND CSS);
- Uninstall this extension pack and other related extensions.