ERB::Formatter 🪜 (for VSCode)
VSCode extension for the
ERB::Formatter gem (https://github.com/nebulab/erb-formatter#readme).
- very fast
- attempts to limit length (configurable)
- tries to have an output similar to prettier for HTML
- indents correctly ruby blocks (e.g.
- designed to be integrated into editors and commit hooks
- gives meaningful output in case of errors (most of the time)
- will use multiline values for
Only requires the
erb language to be defined, usually added by https://github.com/rubyide/vscode-ruby.
Include if your extension adds any VSCode settings through the
contributes.configuration extension point.
This extension contributes the following settings:
erb-formatter.commandPath: Customize the full command for the ERB Formatter, includes bundler or any extra option.
VSCode extension: https://github.com/nebulab/erb-formatter-vscode/releases