This extension provides cyclomatic complexity & maintainability index for a go lang projects
Dwaraka Uttarkar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently works only on Mac & Linux.
- go lang version > 1.16 installed
Shows the average cyclomatic complexity of a go file.
Get analysis of all functions in a file
A) Click on the status bar item at the bottom to get function level complexity analysis
Example 2: Click on the status bar item at the bottom.
Get package level analysis on right-clicking folder
Right click the package/folder
Total complexity shown in output channel
GoCyclo: Run Go Cyclo - Activates/Reloads the extenstion.
GoCyclo: Toggle Show/Hide Complexity Bar - Show/Hide status bar item.
GoCyclo: Get Total Complexity - Shows file level analysis for open file
- Average complexity rendering is one key stroke lagging.
- Initial release for the Plugin, only average complexity of the file is shown.
- Show total Complexity for the current file at function level when the status bar item at the bottom is clicked.
- New Command "GoCyclo: Get Total Complexity" to generate the function level complexity.
- Showing maintainability index along with cyclomatic complexity in total complexity analysis at function level