My first VS Code extension because I like customization!
Inspired by fluffy dark theme and woody theme, I want a darker background and more pink-and-green-ish colors, so here it is!
a video tutorial
how to publish extensions
a color palatte
a color palatte generator
color blind friendly
updates in version 2.0.0:
fix to increase contrast and readability:
- changed selected word highlight color (in editor.wordHighlightBorder and editor.wordHighlightBackground)
- changed python logical operator color (in keyword.operator.logical.python.foreground)
- changed the finder background (in editor.findMatchHighlightBackground)
- changed the comment color and font
- changed transparency in hover file list
- changed editor.background and other 11 black color, from #121212 to #212121
updates version 2.1.3(because I like this number):
color blind friendly changes, comment color, tab highlight, storage.type.