An extension to edit and view DroidScript Docs.
alt+d - Show & Select Command List
ctrl+alt+d - Generate Docs
How to start editing
- Login to your GitHub account and fork the DroidScript Docs repository on Github.
- Clone the forked repository in your local machine for you to edit the Docs locally using VS Code.
- After cloning, open Docs in VS Code and this extension will automatically detect the folder as DroidScript Docs and append the Generate Docs button in the status bar of VS Code.
Parameter Data Type Completion
DroidScript Docs has its own custom data types which you can see in the js markup files. Though it supports the common data types e.g.
Array, etc., the custom docs data types has an addition description in it.
|Number: fraction (0..1)
Memorizing these custom data types is not practical so the extension offers word suggestions for them with their description. See image below.
How to generate?
Option 1 - Generate all scopes
- Click the
Generate Docs button item in the status bar and select the
"Generate" option in the commands dropdown and select
"Open Docs Preview" menu in the dropdown context menus.
Option 2 - Generate specific file
Right-Click on any markup (
".js") file and markdown (
".md") file within the scopes in the
You can also Right-Click on the editor tab name.
After the generation, the rendered docs will be opened in a new live-server panel on the right. If there is no live preview being shown, click the
Generate Docs button item in the status bar and select
"Open Preview" command in the commands dropdown.
If you are satisfied with the result of your changes to the Docs, you can commit and push your changes to your copy of the repo and then send a Pull Request to DroidScript Docs.
- GineersLife: Jumar Hamac - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Symbroson: - alex-Symbroson@gmail.com