Python Environment Manager
A Visual Studio Code extension that provides the ability to via and manage all of your Python environments & packages from a single place.
- Quickly change workspace Python Environments
- Viewing Environments specific to a Workspace
- Viewing all of your Python environments grouped by their type (Conda, PyEnv, etc)
- Creating a terminal with the environment activated.
- Create/delete Conda and Virtual Environments.
- Install specific versions of Python from PyEnv
- View, install, update and uninstall packages in your environments
- Ability to search and install Conda, Poetry and Pip packages
- View outdated Conda and Pip packages
- Support for Poetry Environments
- Install Python along with Conda using Micromamba
- Set a Python environment as the active workspace Python interpreter as used by the Python Extension
- Improved support for Poetry
- Improved support for PipEnv
Quickly change your Workspace Python Environment
Create Workspace Environments
Create Other Environments (Conda, PyEnv, etc)
Manage Packages (install, update, and uninstall)