Provides various tools relating to the discovery boards used in COMP2300.
- Show decoded instruction on hover. It treats the hovered byte as the start of the instruction.
- Check the settings for ways to customise what is presented. Also provide a PDF viewer option & absolute path to the ARM manual to get a direct link to the documentation of a command.
- Snippet for functions (with global variant)
- Language grammar for ARM unified
- Only an approximation; limitations of the engine mean things like respecting
\ line continuations are impossible (or at least not worth the effort).
- Where a branch will go (either absolute or offset of PC)
- What the typed instruction might have been
- Better variable formatting