Vscode extension that allows users to create and insert user defined code snippets.
This plugin is still in beta, please create an issue or feature request if you notice anything I've missed.
- Create your own reusable code snippets;
- Ability to search and group code snippets
- Integrated Terminal Snippets
- Import and Export snippets (Coming soon)
- Share snipps (Coming soon)
Create Snippet demo
Insert Snippet demo
Edit Snippet demo
Terminal Snippet demo
Import & Export (introduced in v1.0.0)
To import and export snippets, open the command panel (cmd + shift + p) on Mac, and search for import snippets or export snippets.
- When exporting it doesn't actually save a file to your machine, you will need to cmd + shift + s and choose a location to save.
- When importing you need to make sure its a valid json array and that the json object is correct, run an export to see an example.
- Added ability to import & export snippets
- Updated demo videos for better resolution
- Added limited set of terminal snippet features, (Add, edit, insert)
- Performance Improvements.
- Added missing icons for dart snippets
- Added ability to edit snippets
- Fixed issues with naming consistency
- Added ability to click a Snipp to insert at current cursor location
- Added Missing Icon for scss Snipps
Initial release of Snippet