Don't Be Fired | 🔥 Avoid mistakes that can get you fired
Don't Be Fired is a extesion which will help you with your code, in some minutes the extension will send a tip or common mistakes message box.
- 🤔 Have you tried running the code in a different machine?
- 🤔 Did you used the right operator?
- 💡 Try to reduce the number of if's and elses
- 💡 Try re-writing your code
- Open your Visual Studio Code
CMD+Shift+X to open extensions menu
- Search for
- Click in INSTALL
- Press F1 and type or select
🔥 Enable DBF
- Done! 🥳
Current languages support
You can contribute suggesting a message or creating a pull request to improve the code.
- What I need to do to suggest a message or a tip? - Create a issue.