Geal was designed to be simple and clean, text color scheme was based on color scheme of the old Textpad editor
|Brackets (Not Required)
Do you want your editor to look like the example image above?
Follow these steps:
Disable the VSCode explorer options "Outline", "NPM Scripts"
Use these settings:
File icon themes for Visual Studio Code. Based on [unfancy-file-icons] package.
- Use a simple color code which works as follow:
- green for source files
- yellow for header, template, and stylesheet files
- violet for data files (
- orange for scripts (
- cyan for documentation files (
- blue for media files (images, videos, art software files, etc)
- magenta for ignore and lock files (
- gray for other files and directories
- Use generic icons rather than trying to find one for each file extension