Laravel Goto Controller
- project have to be handled by Composer
- add method/action to clipboard if not found in controller ex."used through a trait"
- supports controller definitions like
- to add project APP_URL, run
Laravel GoTo Controller from the command palette.
- popup will show both the route "uri & action"
- uri: will open the link in browser "if route is a GET && APP_URL was added"
- action: will open the controller file
- controller have to be following the laravel convention
Closure routes wont have a link
- in order for controller link to redirect to the correct place
- make sure the
terminal.integrated.scrollback is set to big number ex.
100000 or even more if you have a very long list, otherwise you might get redirected to wrong controller.
- if the controllers still doesnt show up in the popup, try restarting the editor
with v9 the route listing cmnd has changed, so now u have a new config to get around this, u can set the config per project so u have the same experience regardless of the fw version.
"laravelGotoController.routeListCommand": "artisan route:list --columns=uri,name,action,method --json",
"laravelGotoController.routeListCommand": "artisan route:list --json",