A cross between Monokai and Palenight.
The light theme is based on Bartosz Antosik's QuietPlus theme
Ctrl/Cmd + shift + p to launch the command palette then run
ext install folabelle
- Open Extensions sidebar panel in VS Code.
View → Extensions
- Search for
folabelle - by cooproton
- Click Install to install it.
- Click Reload to reload the your editor
- Code > Preferences > Color Theme > folabelle
- Optional: Use the recommended settings below for best experience
First, this theme is new so if something is funky, please open an issue.
If you would like to change something, you can either open a PR and see if I'd like it added, or override the colours in your own settings.json file.
VSCode Color Reference
The dark theme is based on a cross-breed of Monokai and Palenight material theme while the light theme is based off of
You can take a look at the change log here
Special thanks to Folayemi & Annabelle for being wonderful + Mohini and a whole lot of inspiring women.