View rendered JSCAD V2 scripts while editing.
- Preview a single .js file (Via explorer context menu or command on active editor)
- Preview a directory (should be a valid jscad project)
- Auto refresh on save
- VSCode for web support
Scripts must be in JSCAD Version 2 syntax
- View state is not preserved
- Cannot preview unsaved files
- No parameter support
- Hangs the view while processing the script
- Auto refresh does not work on web
Thanks to crysislinux & KillyMXI for their contributions to the
vscode-openjscad extension which was the motivation to develop this version supporting vscode on web.