Codeclip is an extension which can be used as a clipboard in Visual Studio Code. But keep this in mind, this is not an ordinary clipboard.
How you can use this extension ?
Press ctrl + c to copy value ( Just normal copy ) and Press ctrl + b to move copied value to Codeclip ( In mac press cmd + c and cmd + b )
Press ctrl + l to list all the copied values ( In mac press cmd + l )
Click on one option that you want to paste it on editor or you can copy that value using copy button which appears in each option.
Press ctrl + d to delete all the values in Codeclip ( In mac press cmd + d )
Features in advance
Use respective key binds for Mac
- By pressing ctrl + c and ctrl + b you can move copied values to codeclip.
- You can copy and move other resources values to codeclip
- By pressing ctrl + l or cmd + l you can list down all the values.
- By clicking on perticular option you can paste it down to the editor.
- You can view clipboard values one by one.
- You can delete clipboard values one by one.
- You can clear all the clipboard values.
What can this extension do ?
You can move any string value to Codeclip (As an example you can move copied code from ChatGPT to Codeclip)
Search any copied value.
Delete all the values on Codeclip.
Delete value one by one.
Copy values one by one from Codeclip .
View each Codeclip value.
You can clip 10 values on Codeclip.
Visual Studio Code version must be higher than 1.85.1